Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Helena's Dad's Surprise 50th Birthday!

This year for NYE my friend Helena asked me to help her with her dad's surprise 50th bday party. Not only was I in charge of all the flowers and decor like usual I was also her bartender! It was my first time bartending so it was a little scary but super fun once I got the hang of it. To make it easier on me we had a drink menu so there was only 5 drinks I had to learn the recipe for!

Needless to say I had an awesome time and was food was so so delish! It was all made by Helena's mom. It was a lot of work but so worth it cus there's nothing better than home cookin!

Since her dad's favorite hobby is to raise koi fishes the theme of the party had to be around koi fishes! See below for the pics!

Enjoy!

Floral Design and Photos by Vanda Events




















No comments: