Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucky Bee Paperie Collection

One of my favorite things to do aside from planning weddings and events is to make custom handmade stationery. I recently did some birth announcements for my friend Debbie's son Joshua. Check out his adorable picture on the front of the birth announcement. I also finished making my nephew Ethan's 4th birthday party invitations the other day. One of his favorite movies of all time is Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas". His older sister did a super cute drawing of some of the characters from the movie and their mom asked that I incorporate that drawing to the invitation design. Of course the color scheme had to be Halloween-like. Enjoy!

Joshua's Birth Annoucement


Photos and card design by Betty Lang of Lucky Bee Paperie

Nightmare Before Christmas drawing by Rhiannon

Embossed spider web and spider

Photos and card design by Betty Lang of Lucky Bee Paperie

1 comment:

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I would love to work with you and your clients!