Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quynh's Baby Shower & Tom's Police Academy Graduation Party

The month of March was a busy one for me. Not only did I have a big wedding coming up I was also helping my friend Connie with her husband's police academy graduation party at the Atrium Hotel for all the recruits and their families. On top of that she had a baby shower to plan for their baby #2! Oh and did I mention she planned a surprise graduation dinner for 100 guests at a restaurant?! Connie is one of the sweetest people I know and she is quite the busy bee just like me! She was cutting it real close though because only 5 days after her husband's surprise dinner party she gave birth to a healthy and happy baby girl. Congratulation Connie and Tom!


Floral centerpieces by Vanda Events


The Garden Room at The Atrium Hotel


Floral centerpiece by Vanda Events

No comments: