Monday, August 18, 2008

Tiffany & Peter

I met Tiffany a couple years ago through another my friend Tina. We both have one major thing is common...we're both interior designers! Our friendship has grown even closer this past year when she asked me to help her with some of her wedding planning since she know I am crazy about wedding planning!

I was thrilled when Tiffany asked me to coordinate their special day for them. Being the awesome designer she is, she already got her whole wedding mapped out. She needed me to be the "go to" person to take care of all the details on her big day. It was so great to hear the guests gushed about how beautiful the wedding was and I am so happy for the both of them. It was such an honor to be there to share their special day with them not only as a coordinator but as a friend. After a nonstop day I was so glad to finally be able to relax with them and dance the night away. I am so thankful to the both of them for believing in me and trusting me with one of the most important days of their lives. Congrats Tiffany & Peter!


Photos by Betty Lang

No comments: