Friday, July 25, 2008

"A Passion for Design"

I love anything and everything that has to do with design! It all started over 8 years ago when my passion for floral design inspired me to open up my own floral design company. A few years later I took a break to pursue a career in interior design. Now with my experience in the interior design world I am even more passionate about design, particularly wedding design.

After being a maid of honor for a friend and being exposed to the wedding planning process again I was inspired to launch The Bridal Genie, a wedding resource website which showcases local wedding professionals. (www.thebridalgenie.com) I've decided to launch Vanda Events after coordinating a friend's wedding. There's nothing better than to hear the bride say the day was just perfect!

With my degree in Interior Design and an extensive floral design background, I want to help you create a memorable event to reflect your personal style. I love to combine the latest trends with classic elements in my design. I want to be there with you every step of the way to guide you through one of the most important days of your life. I will take care of all the details so you can just relax and enjoy your special day!


Photo by Tuan Nguyen

No comments: